From: "Marian G. Blalack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Need help with Help in Legacy 6 Deluxe
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 18:01:02 -0600

I am hoping some of you computer whizs out there can help me.
I have not been able to access the help files in almost two months.
Support has tried to help and we have been able to ascertain that
all the legacy files are where they belong. I have tried everything I can with Legacy itself. I have reinstalled, uninstalled, deleted files that tend to corrupt and reinstalled, deleted everything associated with Legacy except my data files, redownloaded and
reinstalled.

In other words, it's not Legacy, its Windows XP!

Early in the summer, I downloaded several pieces of software that I later decided to uninstall. I think a file from Windows must have also been deleted. My problems is what file and how do I fix it? Any ideas would be welcome. I really need to use Help.

Thanks,

Gayle a very wet El Paso, Texas

Windows LiveĀ™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb