It appears that someone subscribed to the LUG list with a hot mail account
and is using Surgemail as an anti-spam blocker.  He or she forgot to put the
list as an approved sender.  Unfortunately, we have no way to determine
*who* that lister is to contact him or her directly.

If you click on the link in the email you'll go to the netwinsite.  f you
click on "Reply", as the instructions in the message state to do, the reply
will only come back to the list since there's no other address for it to go
to.

I'm contacting netwinsite support to see if they can contact the lister or
can authorize the list to come through.

***Please let's not clog up the list with comments about this, ok?***

Only those who have signed up for the list can get emails through to the
list.

I use SpamArrest for my personal home accounts and some of the staff uses it
for their personal Legacy accounts - believe me, it's great to block the
spam!  Unfortunately I can't use it on the support email address and I get
hundreds of spam a day to that email address!

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.