Date: 07/31/06 20:18:23
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Deleting Part of a Family File

Tag the group if not already tagged then Tools>Advanced Deletinng and delete
all with that tag. I strongly suggest that you back-up first just in case
you have other people using that tag.

Ron Ferguson

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
*New Blogs: Legacy Search & Use Open Office*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp