Hi, just curious. Is it possible to put something like an asterisk or,
failing that a capital U followed by a dash (U-) preceeding the
surname for people whose information is unproven? They wouldn't be in
the proper order in the name list, but then all your unprovens would
be together. Haven't tried it as I'm still cleaning up my other file
before importing it again, but I'm going to be facing this problem,
too.

I know that people are getting tired of me saying this so please no
"If you liked your old program so much, why didn't you stick with it."
I really like Legacy. Reunion had what they called "flags" that were
appended to the individual record. They would display at the bottom of
the card with whatever you wanted them to say. I had special flags
which indicated unproven, those in the revolution, the civil war,
clergy, immigrants, etc. In one of my family files, I had lots of
native Americans. I had one flag for the tribe (in this case Cherokee
or Creek) and others which identified their clan (wolf, deer, etc.).
It was helpful to be able to quickly see this info at a glance.

CJF