Legacy will, by default, change the size of your fonts depending on the size of the screen being displayed.

To set the fonts use Options > Customize > Fonts. The top three settings apply to your on-screen fonts. If you remove the check mark beside Stretch fonts when resizing then Legacy should use a fixed font size. use the min font size and max font size to force Legacy to use a larger minimum font or a smaller maximum. If you set a large minimum font though be aware that when the screen is too small you will not be able to see all the text for field labels etc.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I use Holly Sans for my font currently within my Legacy program, but the size is not to my liking. I've tried to figure out how to change the size for the Family View page, but I can't seem to get it to yet. Thanks,
Jill
p.s. As a note, when Legacy first comes up the font is smaller (don't know what size),and then the program seems to refresh itself and the font suddenly gets larger.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp