Since there are separate child-parent relationships possible (to the father and to the mother) that would be difficult to display on screen in the family view.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Beth Gay wrote:
Thanks Cathy,

I switch programs depending on my goals; but for now Legacy is the one. I am
entering all of my research into one program and Legacy has the best data
entry for preliminary research, other than some very complicated programs. I
also do not like to use the narrative sentences for other than basic facts
and Legacy gives me that option.

It would be helpful to have some indication on the Family View or the
Pedigree View of the Child-Parent Relationship; but I have not found that
option.  I will enter a notation either with the spouse's name or one of the
other name fields. I have not found all of the features available in Legacy
so if I can display the child-parent relationship on the Family view or
Pedigree view let me know.

Thanks so much for you assistance.

Beth G.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unfortunately, Charts don't include either Child Status or
Child-Parent Relationship
Other reports can.
See Report options.

Cathy