-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John D.
Taylor III
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 12:39 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] additional location data

In some areas of the country such as New Jersey, the municipalities are
broken down into more than city, county, state, country.  In New Jersey
there or towns that are located within townships which are located within
counties that are located within the state.

Without disturbing the natural working of Legacy's features other than
displaying on the screen and in reports by using brackets or some other
symbols around the township?

In other words, I would like to be able to enter the city, the township, the
county, the state, and the country, and have legacy only recognize the
township for the purposes of displaying on the screen and reports, but since
this is rare occasions that I would be using additional location information
such as township, I would want it to interfere with the county verifier, or
the latitude and longitude search, and so forth.

Or is there some other way to accomplish my goal within legacy?

Thanks
John D. Taylor III