From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of GeoSci
Sent: 2006-08-22 16:53
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: [LegacyUG] Problem in Ancestor Book report

How can I eliminate the "died _, _,_ in _,_,__" for living individuals in a book ancestor report.  I want these items for NON-LIVING people so that others can fill-in the blanks for me  - but not for living!  I have some elderly relatives that asked If I was anticipating, hoping, or planning something (jokingly - but many a true....).  Sorry if this has been asked before - I looked but could not find it.
Thanks
Keith

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/