Thank you so much everyone, I spent most of last night and into the wee hours checking out your websites and TNG. I was impressed with what I saw, and will surely consider your good advice. This is a huge undertaking for me, which is complicated by two problems: I am also in the process of starting a new educational service business which will have many web resources, and I have a disability which causes extra time and effort to accomplish anything. I can't waste time with something that will not give me my best return. I also realize that I need to have a lot of help to accomplish what I need to do. I see myself as the catalyst with a vision of what the end result needs to be, but others will be the ones to accomplish it. Thank you for sharing what you did and steering me in the right direction.

Eileen Lentz

----- Original Message ----
From: Arnold Sprague <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 1:20:20 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Setting up family history web site with Legacy

Jack is absolutely correct that you must ensure that your Internet
Service provider (ISP) can handle .php files. The software program I
suggested below, The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding (TNG)
only uses .php files.
An ISP folks have been happy with is Simply Hosting
<http://www.simplyhosting.net/hosting/tnghosting.php>. It costs
$4.99/month and is highly recommended by the developer of TNG. A
major plus to Simply Hosting is that the company will set up the
initial TNG folders, files, and their permissions for you.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp