I just downloaded the free version of Passenger Express and am just beginning the process of creating my first project.

Where do I go to get help?  (There is no "Help"option listed on the bar.)
Is there a PE support mail list for PE as there is for Legacy.
(I've gotten an error message that says:
    Error
    !     An error occurred in OpenImageDesigner.
          (401) Can't show non-modal form when modal form is displayed.)

I haven't the FOGGIEST notion of what that means.
I have no idea of what to do next except to click OK.

Also at the beginning, it told me to choose a picture, but did not give me an opportunity to choose one of my pictures -- it just had a dozen or so pictures of other people's families to choose from.  I haven't added any pictures into my Legacy files since I want too be sure I have them organized the way I want them, since I assume Legacy won't be able to find them if I change the folder (or the name of a folder) a picture is in. Do I have to have the pictures already added into my Legacy file?

Also on the title page, where I had told it to say "Our Patline-Matline Family Heritage" it only says  "Our Patline-Matline Family Her."

On the title page (where the menu buttons are), when I click on "Legacy file" nothing happens/opens, though I imported a Legacy file and it has told me the import is complete.

I'm not expecting the Legacy User Group to answer these questions, but I am hoping you CAN tell me where to go to get the answers!

Thanks!

Pat Hickin

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/