-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Murray
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:24 AM
To: Legacy Email List
Subject: [LegacyUG] How to download Version 6

Hello all
I have just purchased Version 6 De Luxe on Disc with manual I have received
an ack from Legacy that they have received my payment and it will be sent by
post to me However do I have to wait until it arrives on disc before I can
load it or can I download from the website using the password and Customer
number that I have just received At present I am using version 5 DeLuxe
Regards John Manchester England