Which "notes" are you referring to?  The individual's General Notes?  Other?
Thanks

On 9/2/06, La Nell Shores <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I abstract the contents of the death certificate and put it into notes.  I
also use it as a source but so much of the information is pertinent to other
information about the person, I want to see it in the notes.

Abstract of Oklahoma Death Certificate:

Mrs. Nancy Johnson died 23 June 1923 State University Hospital, Oklahoma
City at age 63; Father, Joe Looper; Mother "Don't know"; cause, abdominal
malignancy; usual residence, Britton, OK; Cemetery Rose Hill; no informant
was listed; Ed Hahn, undertaker; place of birth - Arkansas

From this I have learned to look for the old Hahn Cook Street and Draper
Funeral Home for records, census info in Britton, OK, her mother probably
(she did) died at an early age, no husband listed so probably a widow or
separated (she was separated), etc.  If I only used it as a source I might
miss some of the other clues to her life.

La Nell