How this happened I don't know:

I have a file C:\Legacy\Data\_A PRIME MaternalAncestors 20060818-1423.fdb
that is the file into which I enter ALL info in re my mother's
fammily/ancestors.

(As you might expect, I have a similar file for my father's side.)

Earlier today I entered info for both sides of the family and then closed
Legacy.

This evening after dinner I reopened Legacy and when I clicked on "File"
the list at the bottom showed that the most recent file I had used for my
mother's side was
C:\DOCUME~1\Pat\LOCALS\~1\Temp\_A PRIME MaternalAncestors 20060818-1423.fdb.

(No problem with the paternal file.)

I think Legacy was "Not Responding" when I closed it recently though it
still appeared to do the backups without a problem.

At any rate I've got info in the regular maternal database that's not in
the Temp folder .fdb and vice versa.

So -- how do I get the new info from the Temp fle into the regular file
without manually re-entering it???

I think I read some time ago about a way to do that,  but as usual I
cannot find the info I want from the Help Menu/Index, etc.

Pat