Hello, Jane

I tried HTML, but it did not work.
I thought of using HTML because there is a buttom labeled "Strip
HTML". If you can strip if, then it should be possible to have it.
As for the Notes formatting, you are allowed boldface and underline
(that I can remember), and these are part of "rich text" files, which
normaly support tables.
That's why I was expecting to be able to past a table (and keep it).

It is interesting to note that the table is properly pasted. It only
goes away after closing and opening the record. Maybe a bug.

Carlos