Hi Jeff,
The current archives are limited as Legacy changed mail server in June and older messages are no longer available.

The search wasn't working at first but appears to be now though searching archives for what you want to know can be as difficult as searching Help. You have to enter the right search word.

Do ask whatever questions you need to. We're a pretty patient group and repeat ourselves often :-)

If you haven't found the Tips pages yet, take a look at
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/tips.asp
(linked from the Legacy Home Tab)
Most of these are also in the Help file but there are more pictures in the web version.

Also take a look at Legacy News which often includes helpful articles.

Enjoy
Cathy