I recently went for a big trip to the Salt Lake Family History Library.  My computer crashed right after I arrived.  My family emailed my Legacy data as GedCom files, which I downloaded to a flash drive.  Then, I read then with the available GenViewer software on the local computers.
You can buy GenViewer for your own computer.  It's a neat little companion to Legacy, allowing sorts by birth date, marriage date, etc. as well as the usual surname and first name sorts.  I believe GenViewer Lite is free.  There is a user group to answer questions.  www.mudcreek.ca

Dee

On 9/16/06, Dawn Crowley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay.  Thank you.  I'll look forward to the time when it is available.

Dawn

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/