I make one Master Source "Groningen, BS Huwelijk" and use the Detail Information for individuals who use this source.

On the Detail Informatie tab I write (from your source details): Huwelijksakte Record number: 8 Registration date: 05-07-1860

And on the Detail Tekst tab all information from the source (if you want to include this information):
Source: Civil register - Marriage
Archive location: Groninger Archieven
General Municipality: Muntendam
Type of record: Huwelijksakte
Record number: 8
Registration date: 05-07-1860
Groom: Jan Doddema
Place of birth: Zuidbroek
Bride: Maria Wolters
Place of birth: Veendam
Father groom: Albert Jans Doddema
Mother groom: Elsien Luijes Witwers
Father bride: Hindrik Willems Wolters
Mother bride: Marchien Deddes Deddes
Additional information - beroep bruidegom: arbeider; beroep bruid: naaister; beroep moeder bruidegom: werkvrouw; bruidegom 26 jaar; bruid 25 jaar

Another master source for Groningen could be:
Groningen, BS overlijden
Groningen, BS geboorte
or if you prefer to use Genlias as the source:
Groningen-Genlias, BS overlijden
Groningen-Genlias, BS geboorte
etc. etc.

So only a little information in the master source and all the details in the Source Detail (Brondetail.)

In my family file with over 11000 individuals I only have 450 master sources but thousands of Source Details for all these individuals.
I always start the master source name with the name of the Location or the name of a Book, that makes it easier to find a certain master source in the master source list.
Evert