Confederate States of America, War Department, Army Service Record,
then the unit, etc.

Regards,

Steven C. Perkins

On 9/23/06, Janis Gilmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How do others source their individual Civil War files?

For instance, a Confederate Service record. The author wasn't the U.S
Government, although the NARA is the repository of the present records.

Do you have a source called "NARA - Confederate records", then put
everything else in the detail? Or do you enter each individual's record as a
source?

Thanks,
Janis Walker Gilmore
Pawleys Island, SC & Seattle, wA

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

--
Steven C. Perkins       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://stevencperkins.com/