From: "Clarence Mundt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] problem with sourcing
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:02:59 -0700

Hi Ron,
To make this real easy to see...
You add a new person, you enter his name and birth...
You go to the source screen and have to click show all,
What I am saying, it you should see the name and birth events listed.
Just the two events that need to be sourced to show where you got the information.

Later you find a death date and enter it.
Now the source screen would have three entries,
the two from before (which show now) and the death event you just entered data for. For events that you want to source, but have not entered data, you can still click the show all and enter it. Now that would stay one the list when you unclick the show all due to it being sourced..
Now you would have four items on the source list.

Do I make it a bit clearer?

Clarence