Jane

From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (please note my new email)
Visit my websites: www.wmwebmasters.com -----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Janice
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 2:32 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Passage Express

Hi Ken,

I purchased the paid deluxe version several months ago (before the free version came out as part of the latest Legacy update) and have been extremely satisfied with it. I made several CD's with family history information (including photos, PDF documents, sound files, sideshows, and web pages) to distribute to my family in Poland and the US this summer. They all loved it.

I have just started to play around with the DVD burning capabilities of the program and so far have encountered no problems. The resulting DVD plays fine on my home player (both computer and TV) with excellent results.

I have not had any problems whatsoever with audio or video. Bottom line - I think the program is well written, versatile and a good value for the money.

Bob
Ken Wilkinson wrote:
Has anyone used the pay for version of Passage Express ?

I am interested in the fact it claims to be able to produce a interactive
DVD which can be played on any DVD player. I would like to know if that is
the case and if so is it any good and what information can be added to the
DVD.

Ken