From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Want to get a new scanner - any ideas? *OT*

I agree this is not off topic at all in my opinion and would share in your
interest in finding a new and good scanner that will work with Legacy, I
would like to find one that will do larger pictures as well.

Bill R

This message has been processed by Firetrust Benign.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

--
Try out Legacy Family Tree today!
This highly acclaimed genealogy program can be downloaded FREE at