Cameron,

Have a look at www.myfamily.com .

Claude

======== At 2006-10-02, 07:05:00 you wrote: ========

Hi,

I am with a team of Legacy users who are sharing, combining and collecting genealogy information specific surname.  Does Legacy offer space on the Internet where we can upload our database from which we can all share, add and monitor?  If not, is it possible to point Legacy's "OPEN FILE" to an Internet address of which we could hold our database?

Another method maybe to install 'remote access' software.  Has anyone tried 'remote access' software to enable their group to gain access to a common PC?

If not, how else is it possible for a group to be able to combine talents, research time and information?

Thanks,
Cameron D.

Best regards.

                Claude Ortega