-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of malkajef
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 2:32 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Question about viewing sources

Legacy version 6.0.0.110
Build date: 28 Aug 2006
This is an imported gedcom.

When the screen to edit an event is opened from the main family screen there

is the resulting sentence created at the bottom (great feature!).  Most of
the time there is what looks like a footnote mark (1) at the end of the
sentence indicating (I suspect, maybe erroneously) that a source is attached

to this event entry.

However that is not always the case.  As will be seen in the attached image
(Legacy event.jpg), this "Education" event sentence has a superscript 1, but

the sources icon is not lit up.  Yet when I click on the sources icon to
check the sources, I do find sources linked to other events for this person
but not for this source that has the superscript 1 (see assigned
sources.jpg, I've blanked out the names for privacy reasons).

Questions:
a) what does the superscript number mean?
b) if it means there is a source attached to it, how do I get to see it?
c) why is the sources icon dark even though I can find sources for this
person when I click on it?
d) Is there a report I can print out or a file dump that will show all the
sources present in Legacy's file AND the items they link to? (I can use
Access if that helps).

Jeff