From: "Noddie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Error 2147024882
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:02:32 +1300

Hi Les

I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful email, and the time it must
have
taken.  You went into depth and I understand things much better now.
I was too experiencing problems with ver 5 and this is replicated in ver 6
I find it strange that I can view pictures in page I create to Html or Pdf
but not when
I ask to Preview/screen print.

I cannot find out how to extract the Resource Meter, as it is in a cab file.
I am trying
to find out which one it would be in.  I did what you said, but when I got
to the have disk
part, it just sits there, as I believe I need to instruct where about the
file.  As it is compressed
I need to extract the cab file first I believe.  Still working on that one.
I too believe that there is a memory leak of some sort, as the reading I
have don on the internet
which presents this problem, indicates such.
I shall persevere with this.  I have tried all that has been asked and also
exported my
records and imported them back in again.  This has helped a little.  Though
I do still have
errors.
Thanks once again truly wonderful.
Gwen