Here is the link to mybib:
http://www.easybib.com/products/mybibpro.php

It's currently $8 per year (yes, that is per year)  for mybib pro.

Dawn

HSP wrote:
There are several "automatic" citation sites online. They may not answer all of your questions but do a good job at taking what information you know about your source and formatting it correctly for genealogical purposes. Books and periodicals are pretty standard stuff to cite but when citing webpages we all get a little confused.

Google "citationmachine" (or this may get you there):

 I use it from time to time. (Use MLA format, not APA format.) You can also play around with it and get some good examples to follow in the future. There is also one called MyBib but I think they charge for the service. The one good thing about MyBib is that they search for the book immediately from their database so you don't need to enter the particulars yourself (publisher, date, etc.).

Helen

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp