From: Jenny M Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG]--Sourcing problem-Copying events and sources by clipboard
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:10:03 +0100

ronald ferguson wrote
Please let me expalin how I use the clipboard, as I cannot understand why you have a different source when you click the blue arrow (and we are talking about the same one) unless you use the books icon to set the source.

As Pat refer always to "copying to the Source Clipboard" I am sure she is referring to the conventional Copy and Paste icons that appear below the buttons on the left when you Add or Edit an Event.

I tried to clarify this point in an earlier post to this thread, but have had no response.
--
Jenny M Benson

Download the new Windows Live Toolbar, including Desktop search! http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb