Thanks for your response, Jenny.

I'm afraid I really didn't understand your previous post.

Also I do not understand why it cannot be changed, e.g., instead of just
copying the source and detail, why can it not give you the option of
editing the detail AFTER it is posted, rather than our having to go thru
the steps manually.

I suppose I need to post some sort of suggestion on the Legacy website.

Pat