Yes it would be easy. It just happens not to be one of the presently
available options.
Jeff
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Isn't the Master Source List a database? If so, it seems to me it
should
be pretty easy for Legacy to make it sortable on any field?
Certainly it
should be sortable by author, title, and source type.
Pat
I looked at the Source Report and the Master Source list, and didn't
see a way to do that. This is my major reason why I begin all names
in
the Master Source list as "Person - " followed by their full and
maiden/married names. (I do type "personal" regardless of how they
were used as a source.) Perhaps you can edit all your Master sources
so they will sort that way eventually.
Maybe someone else has figured out listing by type. Good luck!
Susan
On 10/5/06, malkajef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there a way to show the master list of sources sorted by "Type"?
I
would
like to see a list of all sources which are of the type Letter or
Email.
Since these are presently names as "Surname, Fname, letter ......"
they
are
not all together.
If I go to Master List/Type it does show me the available types, but
"Show
List" shows the individuals affected, not the list of such sources.
Thanks.
Jeff
Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
For online technical support, please visit
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
For online technical support, please visit
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
For online technical support, please visit
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp