OK this is weird, I was about to do the reset as suggested but the
parents are back!
I touched nothing I swear! 8-)
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
Cheers
Karen.
E.Rodier wrote:
Karen,
There is a box for "Include spouse's parents" for Legacy Descendant CHARTS
but I don't see that option for Descendant Book report or Narrative in
version 6 build 110.
Names of parents of spouses appear to be included by default if they are
included in the Legacy file. Sometimes a _reset_ of report setting is
required after a new build and then all report options need to be checked.
Looked at the various descendant reports/chart for Eleanor Huffman (wife of
Asa Brown) in the Legacy Sample file as there are few spouse parents in the
sample. -- Elizabeth
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jenny M Benson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 7:01 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Descendant Book
Karen Hughes wrote
I am having a problem with the descendant book report - all of a sudden
it's not adding the spouse's parents details. This is really annoying! I
have searched and searched to see what I could have ticked or unticked to
turn this off but no luck.
Looking back through my reports, it appears to have been fine up until
about a month ago, and then suddenly every report omits this information.
Can anyone help?
On the report "set up" screen, select Report Options. From there, select
the Include tab. Tick the box towards the bottom left "Include spouse's
parents."
Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
For online technical support, please visit
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
--
Cheers,
Karen.
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ # 22350352
Visit my webpage on my Tasmanian families : http://www.powerup.com.au/~khughes
Coming to you from beautiful Brisbane, Queensland, Australia!
Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
For online technical support, please visit
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp