I couldn't figure that out. That is why when I noticed
it, I cleaned it all out, to specified events.

--- Mary Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, Jennifer
> What is an Unspecified Event?
> Mary Young
> 
> On 10/6/06, Jennifer Crockett
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Does anyone know if there is a way I could search
> for any individuals
> > with a source for Unspecified event?
> >
> > Jennifer
> 
> 
> Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> 
> To find past messages, please go to our searchable
> archives at:
>
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> 
> For online technical support, please visit
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
> 
> To unsubscribe please visit:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
> 
> 
> 



Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For online technical support, please visit 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp


Reply via email to