Linda,
Go to Search>Find>Detailed Search then fillin the first row of boxes as
follows:
Look for Whom: Individual
Where to Look: Event-Name
How to Look: Equal to
Wat to Look For: Census
Create List and on the pop-up Click Options>Advance Tagging
On the new pop-up Click clear Tabs then click Everyone in Search List and
make changes on Tag 1 and Close.
Click Search>Find>Detailed Search
Look for Whom: Individual
Where to Look: Tag 1
How to Look: Equal to
Wat to Look For: Untagged
Create List
For both seraches ensure that Clear lLst is checked (they should be
automatically)
This will give a list of people who do not have a census event
Ron Ferguson
_____________________________________________________________________
For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*New Blogs: The Murder of Adam Mather; Legacy Searches*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/
______________________________________________________________________
From: "linda mason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Multiple tagging census reports
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 11:40:44 +0100
Ron,
I have census as an event with for example 1841 as the date and then I have
sourced each entry that I can using the master source list name entry 1841
census and in the detail I have used the reference number e.g. HO107/515/9
folio 5 page 2
I suppose what I really want as well is to see those people who should have
a census event as they are alive at the time and I have missed them out of
my searches / entries
Linda
----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 7:01 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Multiple tagging census reports
Linda, are your censuses stored as sources or events? If sources, is
"census" the name or type, or, like me, is "census" included in the detail
? To work out if it possible and how to search it is necessary to know
where the word "census" is stored.
Ron Ferguson
_____________________________________________________________________
For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*New Blogs: The Murder of Adam Mather; Legacy Searches*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/
______________________________________________________________________
From: "linda mason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Multiple tagging census reports
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 18:20:50 +0100
Hi
I want to print a report of everyone in my tree to see if I have entered
them for all the relevant census that they should be recorded in. Is it
possible to do this and if so could someone email me off list with step
by step instructions as I am struggling to understand how to tag the
relevant people.
Would it be better to do one census at a time? although that seems to be
a very long way of doing it.
Linda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_________________________________________________________________
Windows LiveT Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb
Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
For online technical support, please visit
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
For online technical support, please visit
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
_________________________________________________________________
Windows LiveĀ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb
Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
For online technical support, please visit
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp