Not sure what you want, or know, so I will start at
square one. The progam running under Legacy is Access.
If you have both programs, you can do very powerful
things. At one point, I used it to globally change the
"Exclude this Master Source from Reports", as I had
checked them all, and with about 15000 entries at the
time, it was much faster than changing one at a time.
There is a 'market' for shareware add-ons of this
type, but I didn't have the time or interest. Some
macros might be desirable, Some may even be added into
future updates. You might want to join the B testers.
Rich

--- malkajef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everyone
> 
> I have MS Access and would be very interested in
> this topic.  Has anything 
> come of it?  I briefly searched the news archives
> and found nothing further 
> about it.
> 
> If this is 'off topic' for this list, could Geoff or
> anyone write me 
> privately?
> 
> Thank you.
> 
> Jeff
> ------------------
> Geoff Rasmussen wrote:
> Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:45:14 -0700
> I'd like to put together a Legacy News article
> (http://www.legacynews.typepad.com) on the added
> benefits of using Access
> with Legacy. Specifically, what are some things that
> you can do with Access
> that Legacy, alone, cannot do?
> 
> If you have suggestions and would like to
> contribute, please use the "Submit
> News" link from within the Legacy Home tab, or just
> visit
> http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/submitnews.asp
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Geoff Rasmussen
> Millennia Corporation
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
> 
> 
> 
> Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> 
> To find past messages, please go to our searchable
> archives at:
>
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> 
> For online technical support, please visit
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
> 
> To unsubscribe please visit:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
> 
> 
> 



Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For online technical support, please visit 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp


Reply via email to