Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] After Merging

To start, you can click on "view" and then "tree finder".  This gives you a list of each individual tree in your database.  Almost everyone in my database is related to me.  However, I have quite a list of unlinked individuals (1 person) and unlinked families (2-10 people) that lived in the vicinity of my folks but I have not yet found their connection to my family.  Granted, I have lots of folks with unusual surnames, not lines full of Smiths or Jones.

Dawn

Graeme Ellis wrote:
I have added my 3rd cousins tree with my own by merging.
I then 'Set the Relationship' to myself.
Hence I have found several people that are not related to me.
How can I produce a list of these people for probable deletion?
Regards

Graeme Ellis
The Goldfields
Western Australia