I have only begun to explore the Research Guidance tool and find that I am thrilled with it.  However, I do have a question I hope someone can answer.  On checking a married couple in my file, I find that the Suggested Sources for the wife include the appropriate census to check.  However, when I check the husband, the no census is listed under the Suggested Sources.

I want to use the Research Guidance to keep track of which census years I have checked and which I still need to do.  This is easily done by checking "Done."  But since, in the instance cited, the husband's sources list no suggested census, I don't have a way to track for him.

My questions are why doesn't any census show up on the husband's list and is there a way I can add them.  Many thanks to anyone who can give me some guidance.

Mary

(PS:  Apologies for sending this message again, but I received no replies the first time.)

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp