Thank you Cathy. I never noticed that before and it worked like a charm. Mary

Hi Mary,

Mmm - I do have a space using the latest 6.0.0.110

Have you tried the Report Options
Page Layout tab
Custom Report Spacing?

I haven't tried but this might help.

Cathy

At 02:41 AM 20/10/2006, you wrote:

I like to use General Notes for some of my reports, but when I do, there is no space between the Marriage Notes and the notes for the spouse. I would like there to be a space. Is this a bug, or is there something I can do to make it happen
Thanks for any help.
Mary

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/