From: "Pat Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Just joined in this list
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:47:42 -0500

I've just joined this list and want to know immediately if there is a way to receive messages in digest form rather than one at a time. If so, how do I make the change and if not, why not.

Keep Lookin' UP

Pat

Windows LiveĀ™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb