Hello everyone-

Has any successfully pick a non-Letter sized sheet for the printer, and
actually gotten a Descendant Narrative to print properly on this?

I have been trying, to no avail so far, to print on the same size sheet that
most computer manuals are printed on. Roughly seven inches wide and nine 1/4
inches top-to-bottom?

Rather than make one massive book for Christmas as I did last year, I
thought I would break it up into three books. Several people complained
about the weight of the books last year.

I tried saving to an RTF, and change the paper size in Word, but that
royally messes up names indexes, chapter headings, location index, etc.

Can anyone change the paper size successfully and print, keeping everything
straight automatically?

Thanks,

Robert