Susan:

Thanks for the reply.

I have the newest version of Legacy.  When creating marriages today, I
did not have the same problem.

See below.

On 10/29/06, Susan Daily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Steven,
What version of Legacy are you using? I checked my newest two
marriages, and they both remained blank. There is no customize option
to change that, as far as I can make out. I have 6.0.0.110.

Same one

How are you creating the new marriages? Do you have an individual and
then click on the other side of the family screen to add a new spouse?

Yes

Or are you doing some other step?

No

Are you doing anything like "repeat"
which might copy the same items entered in a previously accessed
marriage record?

I don't think I am, but . . .

Susan