I just did that process after reading the post about the ghost marriages.  I was very surprised to see that there were several in my database.  I clicked on the child to make him the focus on the screen.  Then I clicked unlink from parents.  After I finished, I looked again at the marriage list and all the ghost marriages were gone.  I was pleased!

Joan L.

Ok, I did as instructed and pulled up the marriage list and lo and behold I see all of those "unknown" marriages.  When I pull them up I cant seem to simply delete the unknowns.  It wants me to "add a parent" or edit the unknown one.  I could unlink but then I would have to find that unlinked one and delete them.

Is this ghost thing some sort of bug they know about and are working on?

michele

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp