From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Brian/Support
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 10:10 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Alphabetical Name Index

Walter,

Open the Name List
Click the Print Button
Click on customize
Click the button beside any field name
Scroll down the list of available fields and select
Spouse's MRINs
Click Select
Close
Make sure the SpMRIN filed has a check mark beside
it.
Preview

Voila! Each person is listed and all the MRINs of
their spouses are shown.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all
previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Walter DeWaele wrote:
> I want to convert my filing system to the MRIN
system that has been
> discussed recently.  With that I want to print out
a alphabetical name
> index that includes the MRIN numbers.  For some
reason I fail to see how
> to add them.  Can someone please help?  Thanks.
>
> Walt
>

> Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
>
> To find past messages, please go to our searchable
archives at:

ilytree.com/