From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Problem with the way Divorced prints out
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 04:55:04 EST

In a message dated 11/2/2006 8:06:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

It  sounds as if you may have some Divorces
entered as Marriage Events - not  just as Marriage Status.
Check the Marriage Events for the relevant
marriages - or uncheck the Include Events for
Marriage in the Report  Options and see if you still have the problem.

I did have divorced as an event at one time but, I went through them all and
deleted the event. I just use the marriage status for divorced. Each one
that showed in my report as divorced:divorced was showing ok in the marriage
window.
Lloyd

Download the new Windows Live Toolbar, including Desktop search! http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb