From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Problem in Descendant Narrative Report
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:32:14 EST

I have a distant relative who had a child out of wedlock, so I added a  -?-
--?-- for a husband, then added the child. Then I deleted the husband  and
created a Descendant Narrative Report of my data. At this person's information
it had the sentence  (Name) married and had one child. Is there  a way to
change that sentence or keep it from being entered in the report?
Lloyd

Download the new Windows Live Toolbar, including Desktop search! http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb