To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] multimedia files and locations

Jeff,

You can get a report of all your picture locations.

Go to View > Scrapbook
On that screen you can select the Pictures to view in the scrap book but
it also has a print picture list button that will generate a report of all
the pictures in the selected areas.

When you click on the print button a second window will open where you can
select which picture details to include.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

malkajef wrote:
I am trying to organize the pictures I included in my Legacy file. In
doing so I am encountering several problems I could use help with:

1) I have customized Legacy by setting a default path for pictures.  Yet,
despite that, when I try to add a picture, the folder that Legacy opens
for me to choose from is not the one I set in the customize screen.
Could be a Legacy bug.

2) By looking at View\master lists\Picture Locations I get a list that
shows 5 locations on my hard drive.  I would like to put all the images
in the one default location, but to move them there I need to know which
pictures are in these different locations so I can move them and there
seems to be no way for Legacy to identify them for me.  That is, there is
no "Show List" button to click on.

Is there another way to identify which images are in which locations? If
I knew which Access table actually has that information, I could do it
that way too.  Anyone know?

Thanks.

Jeff

To unsubscribe please visit: