Yes.
Arnold Sprague

At 09:24 AM 11/5/2006, you wrote:
Have you tried changing the order of 1) and 2)?

Ron Ferguson

From: Arnold Sprague <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] GEDCOM Export - A serious bug???
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 08:11:11 -0600

When I do a GEDCOM Export and (1) enter a change in the Customize option to Exclude Regular Notes From Export and *then* (2) change the Produce File For option from "Legacy" to "GEDCOM 5.5 Only," it turns out that my choice to EXCLUDE REGULAR NOTES is blown away. This is repeatable. Regular Notes, which were not supposed to appear, on the website do.

I would like for the Legacy programmers to let us choose the options in the GEDCOM Export in any order we want.