Can that ability also be added to the Marriage Info
window right below the children?

Laura Grant Velez

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Brian/Support
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:22 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Remove Christening/Baptism
Fields

Larry,

Click in the label area of the family view and you
can completely
customize all five lines to contain data you choose.
Once the customize
screen opens use the help button for more help.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all
previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Lawrence S. Hofrichter wrote:
> Is there any way to remove or change the fields for
Christening or Baptism?  On
> the Family View page, it's the line between Birth
(date and place) and Death
> (date and place).
>
> --Larry Hofrichter

To find past messages, please go to our searchable
archives at:
ilytree.com/

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp