From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Brian/Support
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:19 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] 2-column location index

Laura,

That Index overprint problem was reported previously
and is entered in
our bug reporting system. It affects all the Location
Index formats if
there is more than one line of entries. Funny thing
is that after
messing up the second, or is it the first, line if
there are more than
those two lines all the rest work fine.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all
previous correspondence.
Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I just created an Ancestor Book with a TOC,
2-column
> name index, and a 2-column location index. The
> 2-column location index seems to have a problem
> wrapping the page numbers when it goes to multiple
> lines ... it just overtypes on the previous line.
> Makes it a bit hard to read.
>
> BTW, if it matters, I am using an HP Laserjet 3055.
>
> Laura Grant Velez

To find past messages, please go to our searchable
archives at:
ilytree.com/

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp