Hi Alastair,

    I personally was very impressed by this, thank you for sharing this
info. I have some very important books that are very old that need to
be scanned. This is the best option I have seen so far. Can you tell
me where I might find one of these to purchase and maybe the price ?
These are books being held by a historical society that they have
granted me permission to copy.

Most Sincerely,
Candi DeGrande
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> A small point but important.
>
> I'm sure that when you said 'microfilmed' you meant archived; I say
> that because thank goodness we have now moved into the days of hi-res
> scans rather than microfilm. The Scottish archive centre has just got
> a book scanner, and sent me recently a copy of an ancestor's will from
> 1819 - full color, A3, and a resolution to die for!
>
> This is the sort of kit I am talking about:-
>
> http://www.rod-neep.co.uk/books/production/scan/scanning.htm
>
> have a look at their homepage
>
> Warm regards
>
> Alastair
>

> Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
>
> To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
>
> For online technical support, please visit
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
>
> To unsubscribe please visit:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

Danny & Candi DeGrande
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://imaginationspheres.com/
Thou None Go with Me Jesus, I will Follow, No Turning Back.