Hi

Does anyone know of a quick way to transfer the pictures attached to the event sources to the event instead?  I have attached all of my census images to the source instead of the event itself and know need to have them attached to the event so I can send a gedcom file to someone else.  When I send it the source pictures aren’t coming up.

The other person has genbox.  Even though I have given them a cd with the images on and the program is pointed to the right directory the images aren’t attached to the source, so the census pictures aren’t showing.  It’s only if I attach the image to the event itself that they show up.

Any suggestions on how to do this would be gratefully received :-)

Gayle

New Zealand

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/