I am having a senior moment - (and I am only 14!!! - no, not true) anyway - I have a lengthy story I would like included with an individual but I don't want to put it in their notes as it is too long, and not everyone would want to read it all. What is the best way to have it written out separately but able to be included and read if sufficiently interested? I envisage a comment such as "go to page xxx if interested to read more of this story" and then have it written out in full there. I would like to be able to place it into the 'published book'. I am wondering if the place holders can do that sort of thing? Or now I am thinking abt printing the note separately but could I fit them in? I'm not thinking very clearly abt it at the moment. Many tks for any suggestions.

June