From: "Peter Holmes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy & IE 7 update
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 05:39:29 +0800

Thanks to those that have responded. It seems as though you think it should
be OK, however, I now realise that I omitted to state that the IE v7 is the
one for XP. I wonder if that make s any difference?

Don't know how non freezing it will be today because have only just woken up
and yet to read the paper/listen to radio etc.

Peter Holmes

Western Australia

[HOLMES (Witham on the Hill, Pinchbeck, Donington & then Leicestershire),
DAVISON (Donington), CRAGG (Leicestershire & Nottinghamshire), RYLOTT &
WITHERINGTON (Gosberton, Gosberton Clough)] [Villages are in Lincolnshire.]

  _____